Monday, December 8, 2008

Lately...

Have been too lazy to do anything, much less blog...

just a quick update on what's happened to me recently...

first up is results...
amazingly, i got A for both effective oral communications and accounts ICA 1...
hahahas...
after like 8 mths+ in poly, this is the first time i get an A for any test...
2 some more...
wahaha...
feel so proud of myself...
clap clap for me...

secondly, bought tickets for both o school recital and fbodz production...
as a result of my constant spending and non-existant saving, i am officially broke...
i have like $6 left in my bank account...
pathetic i know...
need to find a job...

thirdly, i'm damn pissed off with my parents and my life...
once i get a part-time job w/ sufficient income, i'm moving out...
fuck them lar...
seriously... just fuck your way out of my life...

lastly, my attitude towards anything has not improved...
still slacking all day long...
have a spech due on wednesday, a project outline due tomorrow and i haven't even started shit yet....
fuck lah...

this is fucked up...

No comments: